At Morningside Recovery, we welcome passionate professionals to join our team. If you believe a career at Morningside is right for you, check below for our available positions. Morningside careers are here to help our professionals grow, and our clients achieve better choices, every day.
The Start of Morningside Careers
Morningside Recovery, LLC – Irvine, CA
Morningside Recovery is family owned and has been in business for 15 years and we are currently expanding! We offer all levels of care amongst our various locations and are looking for highly motivated, creative, reliable and experienced Primary Therapists to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that Bio-Psychosocial is completed and documented when clients admit to the Irvine Campus in accordance with company’s policies and procedures on clinical documentation timelines.
- Meets with clients one-on-one weekly, based on clinical assessment, in a manner which reflects residents individualized treatment plan.
- Meets with designated Case Manager to create, monitor, and update as appropriate client treatment schedule, plans, and goals in a manner which is fully understood by the clients and reflects client’s individualized treatment plan.
- Maintain appropriate documentation in EHR system in accordance with MSR policies and procedures and in a manner which is fully comprehensible to staff.
- Plan, facilitate, and document groups including but not limited to educational, process, family, and specialty in a manner which is understandable by clients and in alliance with treatment plans.
- Coordinates and documents services, discharge plans and discharge summaries with the designated case manager, treatment team, psychiatrist and other stakeholders as appropriate, for clients in a manner which client fully understands and reflects client’s treatment plan.
- Completes discharge summary within 48 hours of client’s discharge in accordance with MSR policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in all pieces of training, clinical meetings, and supervision groups during working hours as required by the Clinical Manager.
- Supports and assists in crisis intervention and at all other times deemed appropriate in a manner which reflects MSR policies and procedures.
- Maintains and documents weekly contact with families, outside clinicians, and referring parties as appropriate in a manner in which all parties understand and within timeframes required by MSR policies and procedures.
Licensing and Certificates:
Licensed by State of California – BBS; in good standing. One of the following: LMFT, LCSW, PsyD
Maintain a current CPR/First Aid offered by the company
Maintain a current TB test at the expense of the company
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Master’s
Required experience: Clincal: 1 year
Required license or certification: LMFT, LCSW, or PsyD